CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

lost without u...

Without You"I know I can be a little stubborn sometimesYou might say a little righteous and too proudI just want to find a way to compromiseCos I believe that we can work things outI thought I had all the answers never giving inBut baby since you've gone I admit that I was wrongAll I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lieHow am I going to be strong without you I need you by my sideIf we ever say we'll never be together and we ended with goodbye don't know what I'd do ...I'mlost without youI keep trying to find my way but all I know is I'm lost without youI keep trying to face the day I'm lost without youHow am I ever gonna get rid of these bluesBaby I'm so lonely all the timeEverywhere I go I get so confusedYou're the only thing that's on my mindOh my beds so cold at night and I miss you more each dayOnly you can make it right no I'm not too proud to sayAll I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lieHow am I going to be strong without you I need you by my sideIf we ever say we'll never be together and we ended with goodbye don't know what I'd do ...I'mlost without youI keep trying to find my way but all I know is I'm lost without youI keep trying to face the day I'm lost without youIf I could only hold you now and make the pain just go awayCan't stop the tears from running down my faceOhAll I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lieHow am I going to be strong without you I need you by my sideIf we ever say we'll never be together and we ended with goodbye don't know what I'd do ...I'mlost without youI keep trying to find my way but all I know is I'm lost without youI keep trying to face the day I'm lost without you

No comments:

Post a Comment