CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

the hollowness

since last few days,me is not me..
dunnoe wat was i thinking about..
feel so lonely,bored,sumtimes anger,but dunnoe becos of wat..
my heart is missing sumbody that i thought i have lost him,but im not...
situations seems complicated and become worst when sumthing that need to be said n to be figured out is being left in silence..its dat becos im a coward??to face thee truth.emmm..nope,its jus becos i love him moe n dun want to hurt his heart at all...
i really hope that he will understand this on one fine day...i hope...
emmm...now..i jus want to focus on my study as i already got da project paper for my core coz and i promise to myself to give my best 4 it.not forget my arabic 6 too..
emmm..to lazy to write.dadaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment